Teaching a Community Education Course
Enlightening. Inspiring. Enriching.
Dear Community Educators,
De Anza College’s Community Education offers enrichment-based, short-term, not-for credit courses for children through adults. Our classes are offered for their unique quality and diverse appeal. We currently offer a broad range of courses and we always want to expand our offerings with stimulating community learning opportunities. Such courses may include:
- Arts: Dance, photography, drawing, painting, etc.
- Bonsai training
- Business and Marketing
- Cooking: Chinese, sushi, Italian, Indian, Filipino
- Cultural Enrichment
- Health and Fitness
- Home Repair
- Interior Design
- Language: Hindi, Mandarin, Basic English for Business, Mandarin, Farsi
- Mechanics and Engineering
- Real Estate
- Stress management
- Teaching for K-12
If you are interested in teaching a class, please read the directions to our application and submit a course proposal with this Word document. Please do not use the link below. We look forward to increasing our course offerings with a wide variety of enriching, exciting and enlightening classes that you have to offer! Community Education reviews new course proposals on an ongoing basis and if your course proposal garners interest, we will contact you shortly after the proposal due date.
- Winter/Spring Quarters (January-June) no later than June 1
- Summer/Fall Quarters (July-December) no later than January 1
Should you have any questions, please contact me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cristin Reichmuth - Programs Director
De Anza College Community Education